A variable in a situation that could have the most significant impact on the outcome—this is the dictionary's definition for “x factor.” ? In football, the point of the game is to win, obviously. ? Not all victories, however, are achieved simply through X's and O's. ? That is where the x factor or edge comes into play. ? It may be extra motivation to beat a certain team or exposing a weakness that …
Ohio State Video
- Ohio State's September Win at Oklahoma Helped the Buckeyes In More Ways Than One
- Ohio State may have a Heisman-worthy defender, but voters are too dumb to vote defense: Doug Lesmerises
- Ohio State’s Pat Elflein named the best center in college football
- Report: Buckeyes assistant Luke Fickell negotiating to become next head coach at Cincinnati
- Buckeye Football Notebook: 'Are you a winner or did your team lose?'