Ohio State will take its 11-0 record into the final game of the season against archrival Michigan, and win or lose, the Buckeyes will look good while they play.
Nike has made new alternate uniforms for OSU’s showdown with the Wolverines, according to Jason Priestas of ElevenWarriors.com. Priestas provided a breakdown of the gear.
- Scarlet jerseys with large gray numbers on front and back of the jersey and most noticeably on the shoulder pads;
- Gray pants with wider piping down the sides;
- Black stripe around the jersey sleeves;
- Seven Buckeye leaves along the back collar and a Block “O” on the front collar; and
- Wider scarlet, white and black stripes on a dull chrome helmet.
Continue reading at Bleacher Report – Big Ten Football