WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (AP) — Sam Ostarello had 22 points and 19 rebounds Monday night and No. 12 Purdue defeated Ohio State 82-75 in triple overtime. Courtney Moses led the Boilermakers (14-2, 3-0) with 24 points. Her layup late in the second extra period tied it at 68 after Ohio State had a 68-62 lead. All three of the Boilermakers’ Big 10 wins were in overtime. Ameryst Alston, who played all 55 minutes, had 24 points for Ohio State (10-7, 0-4), off to its worst Big 10 start. The Buckeyes played without Tayler Hill, out with an illness. Hill is averaging 21.3 points, best in the conference. Drey Mingo’s basket gave Purdue the lead for good at 72-70 and Dee Dee Williams later made a 3-pointer to put Purdue up by five. Mingo finished with 17 points. Darryce Moore had 16 points and 12 rebounds and Raven Ferguson also had 16 points for Ohio State.
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes