Clemson, Ohio State sneak back into top four (1:02) The top six teams in the latest College Football Playoff rankings, including Clemson and Ohio State making the top four, are revealed. (1:02) 9:40 PM ET ESPN.com news services A Saturday full of upsets led to a re-shuffling of the College Football Playoff rankings, with Ohio State being the biggest beneficiary. The Buckeyes, runaway winners over Maryland, moved up from fifth to second in the latest CFP rankings as they made the most out of losses by Clemson, Michigan and Washington. After a crazy Saturday of upsets, No. 2 Ohio State is the only new entrant to the top four of the rankings, joining No. 1 Alabama, No. 3 Michigan and No. 4 Clemson. Alabama has been a constant projection in the national championship. It’s the contending spot that has been a revolving door. This week, our experts agree on Ohio…
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes