2:43 PM ET Kendall Sheffield, the No. 4-ranked recruit in the ESPN Junior College 50, is headed to the Big Ten. The 6-foot, 185-pound cornerback, a former five-star recruit in the 2015 class, committed to Ohio State over Texas A&M on Tuesday. “After a great season at Blinn College, and an exciting recruiting process, I have decided to finish my collegiate career at The Ohio State University,” Sheffield said. “I am excited to join Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes, and look forward to helping Buckeye Nation return to the College Football Playoff.” Sheffield, from Houston, initially signed with Alabama in 2015 and redshirted. He transferred to Blinn College prior to the start of the 2016 season with designs on returning to a Power Five program in 2017. CB Kendall Sheffield, who signed with Alabama before transferring to Blinn College, committed to Ohio State over Texas A&M on Tuesday. Sam Khan Jr./ESPNHe…
- How one of the best OCs ever will change Ohio State
- Alabama tops FWAA Super 16 preseason poll; From B1G: 2. Ohio State, 6. Penn State, 11. Michigan, 12. Wisconsin
- Emory Jones visiting Bama-FSU, Nesta Silvera firm to Miami: Ohio State football recruiting
- College football rankings: When was the last time Alabama, Clemson or Ohio State wasn't ranked No. 1 in the AP Top 25 poll?
- Buckeyes' football practice facility Woody Hayes Athletic Center in line for another renovation