Andrew Hawkins, Brian Hartline Brian Hartline, a former Cleveland Brown, is now working with Ohio State as a coaching intern. (John Kuntz, cleveland.com) COLUMBUS, Ohio — Brian Hartline was involved in Ohio State’s practices while the Buckeyes prepared for the College Football Playoff by running routes as part of the scout team. Ohio State opened spring practice on Tuesday, and Hartline was still around, this time as a coaching intern with the wide receivers. And according to university spokesperson, Hartline could eventually become a quality control staffer. Hartline, a former receiver for the Cleveland Browns, was once is a former No. 1 receiver in the NFL during his seven-year professional career. In those seven years, Hartline had 344 receptions for 4,766 yards and 14 touchdowns.
- Here are some Ohio State recruiting targets still on the fence ahead of the Early Signing Period
- 2017 football season review: Ohio State Buckeyes
- 2017 College football bowl game odds, picks, predictions: Advanced computer model loves Ohio State, Stanford
- Urban Meyer visits Jayson Oweh; new defensive end name emerges: Ohio State football recruiting
- Ohio State football podcast: Buckeyes make final pitch to Jayson Oweh as signing day nears