Ohio State coaches will be deep in the heart of Texas later this spring to get an up-close look at recruits from the Lone Star State. Texas Southern — an FCS program in Houston — will partner with the Buckeyes and Arizona for a satellite camp on June 8. Texas Southern defensive coordinator Tom Anthony provided some details about the camp on Twitter. Ohio State and Arizona are partnering with TSU Football to find the best talent in H-Town!! pic.twitter.com/c9piYHGBAW — Tom Anthony (@CoachTomAnthony) April 20, 2017 Satellite camps have been a hot-button issue across college football for the last few years. They provide an opportunity for schools to see lots of recruits in one day at a place typically not on their recruiting turf. And it falls under NCAA guidelines — for now. Ohio State was part of multiple satellite camps last year. “You have to do what you…
- Ohio State fan with muscular dystrophy scores touchdown in Buckeyes spring game
- Tom Archdeacon: Former Buckeye considering Central State
- 5 Ohio State position battles still undecided after spring practice
- Buckeye Football Notebook: 'If you can’t do that, it’s hard to lead'
- 3 reasons to worry about Ohio State’s offense (that have nothing to do with J.T. Barrett)