COLUMBUS, Ohio — We’re talking Ohio State football recruiting on the newest edition of our Buckeye Talk Podcast. Just a few months ago we talked about how the Buckeyes’ 2017 recruiting class was arguably the best the program has ever signed. That’s old news. With the way the 2018 class is shaping up right now, it could blow past 2017 in that conversation. So we’re breaking it down here. On the podcast we talk about the recent commitment of linebacker Dallas Gant, how Ohio’s talent will impact the makeup of the class, who’s in now and who could potentially be added. We also get into where Ohio State fits right now nationally and in the Big Ten. You can get that all in the podcast below: Our Buckeye Talk Ohio State podcast is available on iTunes, Stitcher and Soundcloud. You can also find past episodes of Buckeye Talk here.
- An Ohio State Fan's Guide to Watching Penn State Vs. Michigan
- Why Demetrius Knox is finally ready to be a starter at Ohio State: Buckeyes football in-depth
- Ohio State Offensive Tackle Commit Max Wray, Brother Jake Wray Miss Friday Night's Game, Status With Team Uncertain
- Ohio State unveils alternate helmet for Penn State game
- Ohio State football: Buckeyes' progress pleases coach Urban Meyer as Penn State game looms