COLUMBUS, Ohio — We’re talking Ohio State football recruiting on the newest edition of our Buckeye Talk Podcast. Just a few months ago we talked about how the Buckeyes’ 2017 recruiting class was arguably the best the program has ever signed. That’s old news. With the way the 2018 class is shaping up right now, it could blow past 2017 in that conversation. So we’re breaking it down here. On the podcast we talk about the recent commitment of linebacker Dallas Gant, how Ohio’s talent will impact the makeup of the class, who’s in now and who could potentially be added. We also get into where Ohio State fits right now nationally and in the Big Ten. You can get that all in the podcast below: Our Buckeye Talk Ohio State podcast is available on iTunes, Stitcher and Soundcloud. You can also find past episodes of Buckeye Talk here.
- Here are some Ohio State recruiting targets still on the fence ahead of the Early Signing Period
- 2017 football season review: Ohio State Buckeyes
- 2017 College football bowl game odds, picks, predictions: Advanced computer model loves Ohio State, Stanford
- Urban Meyer visits Jayson Oweh; new defensive end name emerges: Ohio State football recruiting
- Ohio State football podcast: Buckeyes make final pitch to Jayson Oweh as signing day nears