Saban shares goals for Tide’s offense (2:10) Alabama coach Nick Saban joins The Paul Finebaum Show to explain how his team has used the spring to improve its offensive performance. (2:10) 12:20 PM ET Alabama is the consensus national-championship favorite in Las Vegas and opened Thursday with the highest season win total at sportsbook operator CG Technology. The Crimson Tide’s season win total was set at 10.5 at CG Technology, which posted win totals on almost 50 teams. Ohio State opened at 10 and is the only other team with double-digit wins. Six teams have win totals set at 9.5: Florida State, Penn State, USC, Washington, Wisconsin and Oklahoma. The Buckeyes host the Sooners in Week 2. Las Vegas bookmaker CG Technology has set the win total for Urban Meyer’s Buckeyes at 10 for the 2017 season — second only to Nick Saban and Alabama (10.5 wins). AP Photo/Brynn AndersonAlabama will…
- Ohio State football observations: 5 things to know from first practice in 2017
- Four-Star Offensive Tackle William Barnes Includes Ohio State in Top 7
- Ohio State Football: Marcus Hooker Commits, Tradition Continued.
- Ohio State football | Fall camp opens with early morning workout
- Darvon Hubbard excited to work for Ohio State, Devyn Ford impressed by Buckeyes and more