Overton’s 301 results: Denny Hamlin wins, breaks JGR winless streak by Charles Rahrig V Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series standings after New Hampshire by Charles Rahrig V Former Ohio State football player and current NFL on Fox analyst Chris Spielman filed a lawsuit which has the same potential to disrupt the business of college football as Spielman displayed against opposing running games during his playing years. The Chris Spielman lawsuit filed on Friday against IMG Marketing and Ohio State doesn’t appear to be a money-grab, but it does carry with it a lot of possibilities to change how college football programs market themselves going forward. Essentially, this is the Jah Reid UCF lawsuit on steroids. Ohio State is a much more prolific college football program than the Golden Knights, Spielman is more recognizable than Reid, and then there’s the matter of the scope of the suit. Like Reid, Spielman is…
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes