COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio State football is in a good position to add a 15th member to its 2018 recruiting class on Monday. Jeremy Ruckert, the nation’s top tight end, will announce his decision at 3 p.m. He’s down to the Buckeyes, Michigan, Notre Dame and Wisconsin. All 20 predictions in Ruckert’s 247Sports crystal ball favor Ohio State, so we won’t pretend like there’s some kind of drama to this. If Ruckert is not a Buckeye by Monday afternoon, that would come as a shock to everyone in the recruiting world. We’ll get more into what Ruckert’s commitment means for Ohio State after it becomes official, but know that this is a player who’s been a big riser of late in recruiting rankings. He’s always been considered the top tight end in the country in some circles, but at The Opening Finals Ruckert seemed to take his stock to another level.…
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes