COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio State football is in a good position to add a 15th member to its 2018 recruiting class on Monday. Jeremy Ruckert, the nation’s top tight end, will announce his decision at 3 p.m. He’s down to the Buckeyes, Michigan, Notre Dame and Wisconsin. All 20 predictions in Ruckert’s 247Sports crystal ball favor Ohio State, so we won’t pretend like there’s some kind of drama to this. If Ruckert is not a Buckeye by Monday afternoon, that would come as a shock to everyone in the recruiting world. We’ll get more into what Ruckert’s commitment means for Ohio State after it becomes official, but know that this is a player who’s been a big riser of late in recruiting rankings. He’s always been considered the top tight end in the country in some circles, but at The Opening Finals Ruckert seemed to take his stock to another level.…
- Ohio State podcast: Buckeyes trying to keep hopes alive for a Big Ten basketball title
- Ohio State: Why Urban Meyer’s contract extension is big deal; Buckeyes face Indiana in regular-season finale
- Ohio State on the offer train Thursday in a big way
- Ohio State recruiting: Pennsylvania’s top prospect to visit; Jowon Briggs picks back up with Buckeyes
- Kirk Herbstreit defends being an Ohio State 'homer'