Ohio State’s Parris Campbell led the Big Ten with 27.8 yards per kick return last season and seems to have cemented himself as the Buckeyes’ top H-back heading into 2017. All that helped land Campbell, a rising junior, on the watch list for the Paul Hornung Award, which is given annually to the most versatile player in college football. Campbell, an Akron, Ohio, native, has played in 21 games at Ohio State. Last year he had an expanded role in the Buckeye offense with 13 catches for 121 yards and he ranked first in the Big Ten and 11th nationally in kickoff return average. His 584 kick return yards last season rank as the third most in a single year in program history, helping him land on the All-Big Ten third team as a return specialist. Buckeyes On Watch Lists: Paul Hornung Award:H-back Parris Campbell Jim Thorpe Award:CB Denzel Ward Bronko…
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes