Ohio State’s Parris Campbell led the Big Ten with 27.8 yards per kick return last season and seems to have cemented himself as the Buckeyes’ top H-back heading into 2017. All that helped land Campbell, a rising junior, on the watch list for the Paul Hornung Award, which is given annually to the most versatile player in college football. Campbell, an Akron, Ohio, native, has played in 21 games at Ohio State. Last year he had an expanded role in the Buckeye offense with 13 catches for 121 yards and he ranked first in the Big Ten and 11th nationally in kickoff return average. His 584 kick return yards last season rank as the third most in a single year in program history, helping him land on the All-Big Ten third team as a return specialist. Buckeyes On Watch Lists: Paul Hornung Award:H-back Parris Campbell Jim Thorpe Award:CB Denzel Ward Bronko…
- Ohio State podcast: Buckeyes trying to keep hopes alive for a Big Ten basketball title
- Ohio State: Why Urban Meyer’s contract extension is big deal; Buckeyes face Indiana in regular-season finale
- Ohio State on the offer train Thursday in a big way
- Ohio State recruiting: Pennsylvania’s top prospect to visit; Jowon Briggs picks back up with Buckeyes
- Kirk Herbstreit defends being an Ohio State 'homer'