As fall camp approaches, it’s a good time to take a look at what’s at stake for each Ohio State position group in 2017. What follows is a breakdown of what each group is capable of this fall, and what might cause it to succeed or fail. The series continues Thursday with the linebackers. Who to watch Fifth-year senior Chris Worley has a pretty important job as the replacement for Raekwon McMillan at middle linebacker. He’ll be flanked on the outside by Jerome Baker and Dante Booker. Baker, in particular, has garnered some preseason hype as a potential defensive superstar for the Buckeyes. Booker sustained a season-ending injury in the first game of the 2016 season and redshirted. What happened last season? It was a pretty good season for the Ohio State linebackers in 2016. McMillan was a unanimous second-team All-American, leading the Buckeyes with 102 tackles and also adding 7 tackles for…
- Ohio State podcast: Buckeyes trying to keep hopes alive for a Big Ten basketball title
- Ohio State: Why Urban Meyer’s contract extension is big deal; Buckeyes face Indiana in regular-season finale
- Ohio State on the offer train Thursday in a big way
- Ohio State recruiting: Pennsylvania’s top prospect to visit; Jowon Briggs picks back up with Buckeyes
- Kirk Herbstreit defends being an Ohio State 'homer'