COLUMBUS, Ohio — Barring many unforeseen circumstances, freshman quarterback Tate Martell will not see the field in the 2017 season for Ohio State. But that doesn’t mean his future teammates haven’t taken notice of his dynamic play. Safeties Erick Smith and Damon Webb raved about his performance in Saturday’s scrimmage. So does that mean we should think about him more as a challenger in the battle for the starting job in 2018? Bill Landis and Doug Lesmerises discuss along with a strange new guest.
- How one of the best OCs ever will change Ohio State
- Alabama tops FWAA Super 16 preseason poll; From B1G: 2. Ohio State, 6. Penn State, 11. Michigan, 12. Wisconsin
- Emory Jones visiting Bama-FSU, Nesta Silvera firm to Miami: Ohio State football recruiting
- College football rankings: When was the last time Alabama, Clemson or Ohio State wasn't ranked No. 1 in the AP Top 25 poll?
- Buckeyes' football practice facility Woody Hayes Athletic Center in line for another renovation