COLUMBUS, Ohio — Barring many unforeseen circumstances, freshman quarterback Tate Martell will not see the field in the 2017 season for Ohio State. But that doesn’t mean his future teammates haven’t taken notice of his dynamic play. Safeties Erick Smith and Damon Webb raved about his performance in Saturday’s scrimmage. So does that mean we should think about him more as a challenger in the battle for the starting job in 2018? Bill Landis and Doug Lesmerises discuss along with a strange new guest.
- Here are some Ohio State recruiting targets still on the fence ahead of the Early Signing Period
- 2017 football season review: Ohio State Buckeyes
- 2017 College football bowl game odds, picks, predictions: Advanced computer model loves Ohio State, Stanford
- Urban Meyer visits Jayson Oweh; new defensive end name emerges: Ohio State football recruiting
- Ohio State football podcast: Buckeyes make final pitch to Jayson Oweh as signing day nears