COLUMBUS, Ohio — Barring many unforeseen circumstances, freshman quarterback Tate Martell will not see the field in the 2017 season for Ohio State. But that doesn’t mean his future teammates haven’t taken notice of his dynamic play. Safeties Erick Smith and Damon Webb raved about his performance in Saturday’s scrimmage. So does that mean we should think about him more as a challenger in the battle for the starting job in 2018? Bill Landis and Doug Lesmerises discuss along with a strange new guest.
- An Ohio State Fan's Guide to Watching Penn State Vs. Michigan
- Why Demetrius Knox is finally ready to be a starter at Ohio State: Buckeyes football in-depth
- Ohio State Offensive Tackle Commit Max Wray, Brother Jake Wray Miss Friday Night's Game, Status With Team Uncertain
- Ohio State unveils alternate helmet for Penn State game
- Ohio State football: Buckeyes' progress pleases coach Urban Meyer as Penn State game looms