12-0. That’s how four of five writers from Athlon Sports felt Ohio State would finish the 2017 regular season. The only writer that didn’t have the Buckeyes escaping the year unscathed had the team finishing 9-3. Athlon Sports recently ranked Ohio State No. 2 with its top 25 poll, and several are already picking Urban Meyer’s bunch to return to the College Football Playoff for a third time. If the Buckeyes do go undefeated this fall, it’d be a lock for one of the four spots. Why so much faith in the Buckeyes? Here are a few explanations that were provided. Even with the inexperienced secondary, and a wide receiver group that needs to take a significant step forward, the talent and the coaching have me comfortable projecting Ohio State to win every game in 2017. If the Buckeyes should stumble, I do not see it happening more than once.…
- Ohio State taking its turn to dominate Michigan in rivalry
- Football: Ohio State offensive line tasked with slowing Michigan’s stout defensive line
- College Football predictions: Does Michigan nip Ohio State? MSU rolls
- No. 9 Ohio State to wear Terry Glenn helmet sticker vs. No. 24 Michigan
- Can Ohio State come away with another quarterback in the 2018 recruiting class?