Today, the Big Ten released its conference football schedules for the 2020 and 2021 seasons. As is the new normal for the B1G, the schedule includes nine conference games, and as they did this season with Indiana, the Buckeyes will open the 2021 season on the road against conference foe Minnesota on Sept. 4. The Buckeyes already had Bowling Green penciled into their 2020 schedule on Sept. 5, and the away-leg of a home-and-home with Oregon the following week on Sept. 12. In 2021, OSU is currently scheduled to host the Ducks on Sept. 11 and Tulsa on Sept. 18. In both seasons the Buckeyes will have their open date in mid-October leaving a difficult stretch of conference games down the stretch. Ohio State will cross-over with West Division opponent Nebraska in both seasons, Illinois and Iowa in 2020, and Purdue and the aforementioned Gophers in 2021. As always, OSU…
- Ohio State podcast: Buckeyes trying to keep hopes alive for a Big Ten basketball title
- Ohio State: Why Urban Meyer’s contract extension is big deal; Buckeyes face Indiana in regular-season finale
- Ohio State on the offer train Thursday in a big way
- Ohio State recruiting: Pennsylvania’s top prospect to visit; Jowon Briggs picks back up with Buckeyes
- Kirk Herbstreit defends being an Ohio State 'homer'