COLUMBUS, Ohio — Some thoughts on junior college defensive tackle Antwuan Jackson, and what his commitment means for Ohio State football. * Ohio State may have found a new thing here in getting junior college transfers from players the Buckeyes have previously committed. They did it with Jackson on Tuesday, and with Kendall Sheffield in the 2017 recruiting class. That’s something to keep an eye on whenever the Buckeyes lose a recruiting battle. It also seems their building a relationship wit Blinn College, the same junior program that helped Cam Newton get back on track before he won a national championship at Auburn. A lot of programs get involved with Blinn, it’s one of the best JUCO programs going, but consider it another blossoming foothold for Ohio State in Texas (though Jackson is originally from Georgia). * The Buckeyes were clearly in the market for another defensive tackle to add to five-star…
- Ohio State podcast: Buckeyes trying to keep hopes alive for a Big Ten basketball title
- Ohio State: Why Urban Meyer’s contract extension is big deal; Buckeyes face Indiana in regular-season finale
- Ohio State on the offer train Thursday in a big way
- Ohio State recruiting: Pennsylvania’s top prospect to visit; Jowon Briggs picks back up with Buckeyes
- Kirk Herbstreit defends being an Ohio State 'homer'