COLUMBUS, Ohio — Saturday’s 31-16 loss to Oklahoma was another example of Ohio State’s offense coming up short against a top opponent. Bill Landis dove into how the philosophy of the Ohio State offense needs to change and evolve, and that offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson should have more of a role in the offense itself. But what can the offensive staff to do improve things on offense the rest of the season? Tim Bielik, Doug Lesmerises and Bill discuss in the video above. Also, be sure to subscribe to the cleveland.com Ohio State Football channel on YouTube.
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes