COLUMBUS, Ohio — Saturday’s 31-16 loss to Oklahoma was another example of Ohio State’s offense coming up short against a top opponent. Bill Landis dove into how the philosophy of the Ohio State offense needs to change and evolve, and that offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson should have more of a role in the offense itself. But what can the offensive staff to do improve things on offense the rest of the season? Tim Bielik, Doug Lesmerises and Bill discuss in the video above. Also, be sure to subscribe to the cleveland.com Ohio State Football channel on YouTube.
- Ohio State's best offense for a national title (and the great Ohio pizza war): Buckeye Talk Podcast
- College football recruiting roundup, Week 4: Ohio State gets top JUCO recruit
- Rebels ready for tenth ranked Ohio State
- Ohio State football | Run-pass option good choice for offense
- Ohio State Pleased with Progress of Offense vs. Army, But Looking for Continued Growth vs. UNLV