COLUMBUS, Ohio — Saturday’s 31-16 loss to Oklahoma was another example of Ohio State’s offense coming up short against a top opponent. Bill Landis dove into how the philosophy of the Ohio State offense needs to change and evolve, and that offensive coordinator Kevin Wilson should have more of a role in the offense itself. But what can the offensive staff to do improve things on offense the rest of the season? Tim Bielik, Doug Lesmerises and Bill discuss in the video above. Also, be sure to subscribe to the cleveland.com Ohio State Football channel on YouTube.
- Ohio State podcast: Buckeyes trying to keep hopes alive for a Big Ten basketball title
- Ohio State: Why Urban Meyer’s contract extension is big deal; Buckeyes face Indiana in regular-season finale
- Ohio State on the offer train Thursday in a big way
- Ohio State recruiting: Pennsylvania’s top prospect to visit; Jowon Briggs picks back up with Buckeyes
- Kirk Herbstreit defends being an Ohio State 'homer'