News surfaced early Friday evening stating Ohio State offensive tackle commit Max Wray and his brother, Jake, had left the football team at Franklin, Tennessee, High School. No details were provided in the initial report from the Williamson Herald, though, other than that neither Wray was on the bus as the team headed to its game at Spring Hill. BREAKING: OSU commit Max Wray and brother Jake Wray of Franklin not on team bus to Spring Hill. Sources say both left team. Developing… — Herald Sports (@whsports) October 20, 2017 Their father, Sam, immediately denied the reports, however, and told Eleven Warriors that he, Max, Jake and their mother, Stacy, were in the stands cheering on the Rebels. The elder Wray did not specify what happened to lead to them not playing on Friday night, but provided Eleven Warriors with the following statement: “First, I want to make clear that Max and Jake did not,…
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes