Penn State pours it on late against Michigan (0:59) Saquon Barkley rushes for 108 yards and two scores while catching another as No. 2 Penn State scores the final 28 points of the game en route to a 42-13 victory against No. 19 Michigan. (0:59) 12:16 AM ET STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — Saquon Barkley has some very talented friends. Barkley used a whitewashed stage of 110,823 — the most to ever cram inside Beaver Stadium — and a national, prime-time audience Saturday to quickly remind us why he’s a Heisman Trophy front-runner. Then he beckoned his buddies in blue to join him in reminding us that Penn State has the firepower and balance to take a run at a couple other trophies this winter. Trace McSorley ran for three touchdowns, and the second-ranked Nittany Lions (7-0, 4-0 Big Ten) ran away from No. 19 Michigan (5-2, 2-2) in a 42-13…
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes