COLUMBUS, Ohio — This is your monthly check-in with former Ohio State Buckeye Torrance Gibson. His fascinating football journey has taken yet another turn. Gibson is back on the roster at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, according to a report on Saturday from Patrick Ochs of the Sun Herald in Biloxi, Miss. Gibson was working out with the team prior to its game on Saturday — at receiver. He enrolled at MGCCC with the intention of playing quarterback this year, a chance that was never really afforded to Gibson at Ohio State. He played in five games this year, then was gone from the roster with no explanation from the junior college program other than saying he was enrolled at the school but no longer on the team. Gibson re-emerged on Saturday. “Torrance Gibson has been making steps to become a part of the Gulf Coast football team again,” MGCCC coach Chad…
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes