Week 12 in college football will attract bets from average Joes to professional bettors.TCU is favored by 7.5 on the road at Texas Tech, Wisconsin is a 7.5-point favorite at home against Michigan, and Miami is a 19.5-point favorite against Virginia in a game that has already seen plenty of line movement.With so many games with title implications and so many college football odds on the move, you’ll want to know what SportsLine’s advanced computer model is picking.SportsLine’s Projection Model turned in double-digit profitable weeks last season across all college football picks and was 11-4 straight-up last week in Top-25 games. Anybody who followed its picks reaped a nice payday.It’s fresh off a week in which it nailed Auburn’s win over Georgia and Ohio State easily covering the spread against Michigan State.This week, the model simulated every Top-25 game 10,000 times, plus the rest of the slate, and the results…
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes