COLUMBUS, Ohio — Ohio State football opened as a 38-point favorite over Illinois for Saturday’s game in Ohio Stadium. It will be the Buckeyes’ final home game of the 2017 season. Ohio State (8-2, 6-1 Big Ten) is coming off a 48-3 win over Michigan State last week. The Buckeyes are 5-5 against the spread this year, but 2-4 against the spread at home. Illinois (2-8, 0-7) lost to Indiana last week, stretching its losing streak to eight games. The Illini are 3-7 against the spread this year, but 2-2 against the spread on the road. Ohio State and Illinois will kick off at 3:30 p.m. Saturday on ABC.
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes