COLUMBUS, Ohio — Sunday afternoon, Ohio State’s Twitter account teased that new alternate uniforms were coming for the Michigan game on Nov. 25. Per ESPN’s Darren Rovell, we now know what they will look like. FIRST LOOK: New Ohio State uniforms for Michigan game, players will wear LeBron 11 Soldier cleats pic.twitter.com/VUBqmETRP3 — Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) November 13, 2017 The uniforms are a white version of the look they had when the Buckeyes wore gray vs. Penn State earlier this season. A big difference is that they will wear gray cleats instead of the scarlet ones they wore vs. PSU. Per Rovell, they are still the LeBron Soldier 11 cleats.
- Ohio State men's basketball | Postgame blog: Buckeyes rally to beat Stanford in PK80
- Ohio State will honor Terry Glenn with helmet decals in ‘The Game’ on Saturday
- Seidel's picks: Will Michigan football be run off field by Ohio State?
- Miami loss removes College Football Playoff obstacle for Ohio State
- Pittsburgh Upsets Miami, Bolstering Ohio State's College Football Playoff Hopes