It appears Ohio State will have to play without Nick Bosa for the majority of the 2018 season — if not all of it. While Urban Meyer said at a news conference Monday that his star defensive end will be out “a few more weeks,” Bosa’s father told The Athletic the potential No. 1 draft pick could be sidelined for two months after having surgery to repair a core muscle issue last week. John Bosa said his son isn’t even scheduled to be reevaluated by surgeon William C. Meyers until November. “The good news is that this is 100 percent fixable, so if you rehab it properly, you’re absolutely 100 percent,” Bosa told The Athletic. “That’s great news. But this doesn’t heal in four weeks. This is a six-to-eight (week) proposition when you’re talking about normal people. You can’t speculate past when he goes and gets reevaluated. It would not…
Continue Reading: Ohio State's Nick Bosa out until at least November, dad says